Jet Airways discount offer: Travel to Manchester must commence on or after November 5, 2018.
Jet Airways has announced a discount offer on international flight tickets. Under the scheme, the airline is offering a discount of up to 30 per cent on base fare in premiere and economy class bookings for flights from India to select European destinations, according to Jet Airways’ website – jetairways.com. The discount offer, which is applicable on both one way and return journeys, comes amid high competition in country’s civil aviation market. Customers need to purchase tickets on or before October 3, 2018 to avail the discount offer, the airline said on its website.
Here are five things to know:
1. The offer is not applicable for travel to London and the discount is applicable on select booking classes, Jet Airways noted.
2. The outbound travel must commence between October 15, 2018 and December 15, 2018. However, travel to Manchester must commence on or after November 5, 2018, according to Jet Airways. Inbound travel must commence on or after January 15, 2019, it added.
3. Child discount, date change, flight change, refund charges, weekend surcharge, black-out period and travel restriction are applicable as mentioned in the fare rule, according to the airline.
4. Meanwhile, rival airline GoAir is offering flight tickets from Rs. 999 under a limited-period sale. The booking period of the sale ends on October 2, 2018, according to the carrier’s website – goair.in. The travel period of the offer starts on October 3 and ends on October 22, 2018.
5. The country’s domestic passenger traffic grew over 17 per cent to 1.14 crore in August as against the corresponding period a year ago, according to data from civil aviation regulator DGCA.