Actor Ranbir Kapoor would be ringing in his 36th birthday on 28th September 2018. Ranbir, who is riding high on the success of his mega blockbuster ‘Sanju,’ is currently shooting for his action hero flick with director Aayan Mukerji ‘Brahmastra’ with Alia Bhatt. In ‘Sanju,’ Ranbir played the role of actor Sanjay Dutt and won the hearts of both masses and critics, alike. His peers from the industry are also calling the performance his career best. For Ranbir too, Sanju has proved to be a game changer of sorts, especially after a slew of flops that he has seen in past couple of years.
Ranbir would soon be completing eleven years in the Hindi film industry. Right from his debut, Ranbir has been one of the blue-eyed boys of the industry. The actor has worked with several big directors and producers of the country and has delivered memorable performances in movies like ‘Wake Up Sid’, ‘Raajneeti’, ‘Barfi’, ‘Rockstar’, ‘Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani’ and ‘Tamasha’. In addition to his stellar performances at box office, Kapoor has also made headlines for his classy sartorial sense and fabulous physique.
Ranbir would be seen in a super-fit avatar for his next film ‘Bhrahmastra’ and here are five secrets from the actor’s regime you can take a cue from:
1. Kunal Gir, his personal trainer, told us that the actor eats five meals in a day usually made up of organic eggs, meats, veggies and nuts. Breaking your meals in small meals and having it in shorter intervals of the day is said to strengthen your metabolism.
2. Ranbir eats everything fresh. None of his meal is out of packet. Everything is freshly made every day.
3. Healthy ingredients play a crucial part of his diet, says Kunal. His food is prepared in best quality oil, like macadamia nut oil. Refined oil is said to be one of the prime cause of obesity, high cholesterol and heart ailments.
4. He drinks a lot of water and fluids through the day to keep him hydrated. He also eats a lot of fruits, especially after his workout.
5. Ranbir has always been an avid sports lover. Football is his passion; he also owns a team in ISL. He plays at least twice a week, which has helped him maintain his lean physique. He may or may not hit the gym so regularly, but he does not skip any chance to play football. If you are also too lazy or pressed for time to hit the gym, you can pick any physical sport of your choice and play it regularly.
Here’s wishing Ranbir Kapoor a very happy birthday. May you get to enjoy all your favourite treats on your special day, Ranbir!